Fibre flare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
they look good, i'm rather intrested!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes - gave them to my hubby last week - bought from Wiggle. But yet to use them. They seem to glow in most directions but there is one direction that the light is strongest from.

dav1d

I bought one recently to fit to my pannier rack. Seems ok, but there are only two little straps to fit it (plus pen type clips for clipping to bags etc) and they are a bit fiddly - they also look a little flimsy - though I have gone down cobbles at over 20mph, and over some really uneven road surfaces and they haven't come off, so I think they'll stay on.
Think you'd be best with two though due to the slim size (though you could manage with one), I'm going to get another one myself.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I see a guy riding from brixton to croydon using one on either tube (the one that is diagonal to the chain stay tube) and they aren't so good in low light, and not much better in the dark. So i may use them for a second or third light at the back, but no way for the main one.

garrilla

I've got a pair.

They're very bright - see attached image from my phone about 5m away and compare to my EL1100 rear light. They fix to the bike quite solidly. The construction seems good but not really durable.

Fiona N

Veteran
Piemaster said:
No, but how about some glow wire to wrap arond your frame instead?
Can't recommend Glow wire - it's not robust enough, the circuit inside the battery end of the cable became dodgy (i.e. it just about works if held still in the correct angle) after only a couple of uses on my Windcheetah flagpole. Nice idea, still needs a bit of work

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
This is how I attach mine...

attachment.php

Top Bottom