England : Merseyside Find a cycle buddy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
it's best to put the area in the post heading.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Do you consider yourself/your 'patch' to be Merseyside ? :unsure:

If not, edit the thread and change the prefix to your preferred area :thumbsup: ... or Report the thread and ask one of the Mods so to do. ^_^

defy-one

Looking for a cycling buddy, GSOH male or female. Must be reasonably fit social and able to wait for me on long climbs. Would like to cycle 3 times a week, between 15-30 miles depending on time and visa's from other halves. Ideally someone from Uxbridge,Langley,Iver Heath,Slough areas considered. PM if interested :-)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Looking for a cycling buddy, GSOH male or female. Must be reasonably fit social and able to wait for me on long climbs. Would like to cycle 3 times a week, between 15-30 miles depending on time and visa's from other halves. Ideally someone from Uxbridge,Langley,Iver Heath,Slough areas considered. PM if interested :-)

Best start your own thread with the area you in rather then someone else's thread in a different area.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I thought we were starting a thread here??? No?

It will get too long and messy with people all putting their different locations in.

billinger

Regular
Thought I'd start. Feel free to add your posts below.

Haydock/St Helens/Wigan area
20 mile rides 3 evenings per week and a 30-40 miles ride on a sat/sun early morning.

I don't know if this thread has died a death with the comments above. I'm new around here but as you can see from my name, i'm fairly local and might be up for the odd ride but can't really commit to certain days etc, but would be happy to come out sometime.

Top Bottom