First 100miler Tomorrow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Good luck.... Tonight I shall be doing my 50th century ride.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Col is probably in bed atm but the word i got from him yesterday was that he'd managed the 100.
had to turn endo off at one point tho as it was eating his battery!

not only his first 100 but on a single speed no less!

How did you find getting up to Macc? I was tempted to crack at it with my Second District but bed is too comfy at the weekends.

OP
OP
calibanzwei

calibanzwei

Run from Warrington to Macclesfield was fine, apart from heading West out of Alderley Edge - one mahoosive, long, drawn out incline which involved at least two breaks for breathers before carrying on!

Are you planning on doing the route again soon? I'm 44:17, so as long as you don't disappear on downhill sections I'd quite like to join, if you don't mind.

OP
OP
calibanzwei

calibanzwei

Not this side of June - climbed Snowdon via Watkin Path on Saturday, this weekend is a rest day before doing Snowdon again, Cadir Idris and then Pen-Y-Fan in 24 hours the following weekend (my legs are already screaming!) - but definitely up for that, be good to have someone of similar ability along for the ride :biggrin:

Colin

I'm not saying my ability is great ;) The furthest I've done is 37 miles; at least that is on my single speed at 20mph average, I should be able to keep up whatever - you won't be waiting around for me.

Whenever is good with me though, no rush.

Ed

(edited because I made myself sound like a n00b instead of humour)

Top Bottom