First club ride today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ELL

Über Member
I went on my first club ride today and my god it was hard work but I loved it. We did 53 miles with a cafe stop half way and it the furthest I have been on a bike and as the bike is new and not used to the saddle yet my bum was killing me along with my legs. Looking forward to next week if I recover in time and my legs don't fall off tonight.

Wobbly John

Veteran
I find it's about 3 days later that I suffer if I exercise muscles I don't normally use.

Don't bank on waking up with legs that work on Tuesday. :biggrin:

Do the club run next week. after 4 weeks, you're addictted to the pain. :biggrin:

Damaged Hero

Veteran
Congratulations on your 1st Club Ride.I went out with my local CTC club a couple of weeks back for my first club ride.It was an easy paced 25 miles with a coffee stop midway,but was enjoyable.As my days off are on a revolving rota it will a few weeks before i can join in again on the Saturday runs.

I didn't ache too much,I just felt very sleepy about an hour later.I think it was all the fresh air that did it.

OP
OP
ELL

ELL

Über Member
Well my legs didn't fall off last night so I will be back next week. I felt so tired yesterday had a little cat nap during the day then fell asleep on the sofa watching The Matrix last night. My knee and bum are sore this morning but I think that's from where for some reason I just came unclipped from 1 peddle and my saddle got shot into the side of my already numb bum and I could have cried with the pain lol.

Top Bottom