First Ebay purchase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I gone and done it.

Just won my first auction and got a rear rack at a very decent saving on RRP :thumbsup:

Fitting a breathalysing immobiliser to the computer might be prudent to preserve my overdraft.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Edit: I'm not drunk at the moment.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Late starter 'eh (ebay that is) - just had my first sip of vino tinto.....been gardening all afternoon (turning over the veg patch)- no bike...promptly lost my wedding ring clearing cuttings away...

Some bargains can be found on ebay.

I had an email from them today saying I had been a member for 5 years - was hoping for a freebie, but no.... :biggrin:

bonj2

excellent, two rules though:
1) just make sure you don't sell anything on ebay, you open yourself up to get diddled. PayPal is massively geared up in favour of the buyer. chiefly because a lot of people have worked out that you can buy something then claim you never received it and you'll get your money back with minimal hassle or questions asked, and a lot of the time it can't be proved that you did receive it, with some exceptions:
I sued PayPal over The Great Breast Pump Fraud and they have only just paid up, it occurred in august :biggrin:
The fact that i got positive feedback for it didn't seem to matter to paypal. Well sorry but it mattered to me. Here you go, here's a writ. You've just cost yourself £25 court costs with your arrogance stupid f**ers..

2) buy things on ebay but expect a lot of things on ebay to be fakes. If it's nothing to be a fake OF, then you're fine - i.e. it's not even pretending to be any brand then it doesn't have to be! I'm fairly militant about checking out retailers to make sure they are a recognised dealer.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
It's very surprising how often the word "fixed" crops up in descriptions for cycling goods.

Like for a hat :blush:

Top Bottom