First Post so, errr, Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozthecoz

Hi all,

Firt post here so thought id introduce myself,

I'm Dave, and am just getting back into road cycling after far too many years of "excess".

First started road racing in the early 80s, moved onto mountain bikes in the late 80's and moved into a car in the early 90s lol - that was my downfall. Since then ive done a bit of mountain biking here and there but now middle age (and the waist that goes with it) is approaching fast im getting the urge to get back out on the road again.

So after reading all the reviews and loads of posts on here and elsewhere (and going against what all of them advised :blush:) ive brought myself a second hand 2009 Raleigh Airlite 100 which i pick up tomoz. I know its not the best in the world but as a starting point - and bearing in mind its been nigh on 25 years since ive touched a bike with tyres THAT thin its should be a cheap and cheerfull way to ease myself back into it :biggrin:

Anyway - Thats me - look out for the "WOW ive managed to do 2 miles without collapsing" post at the weekend ( if i dont collapse that is) and im off to read more words of wisdom :tongue:

Dave

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HelloUser3143
And welcome to the site...

I think a few people have the Airlite, it seems to be OK, haven't heard anything negative.

Welcome to the site, look forward to hearing about your comeback.

Top Bottom