Fly6 on Kickstarter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
I've been considering getting a camera anyway. There's been a bit of a flurry about the Fly6 on twitter today, so I had a look.

Looks good, so I've made a pledge. Hope it meets its target!

http://kck.st/1iN1wgU

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think that looks pretty good! About £75 at current exchange rates to get a light with a camera nicely integrated into it. (Kickstarter price 119 AUD + 15 AUD p&p.)

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
It looks quite impressive. I've sent them a message telling them to get started on a forward facing one!

Gez73

Veteran
It looks great but I don't have any exposed seatpost on any of my bikes. Could probably attach to a pannier rack somehow. Interesting concept.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
It looks great but I don't have any exposed seatpost on any of my bikes. Could probably attach to a pannier rack somehow. Interesting concept.
I don't have any exposed seatpost either. I intend to fettle something, where theres a will theres a way!

Gez73

Veteran
Yes we're quite resourceful us cyclists! Very tempted even though I have lots of lights and rarely use my cameras'. Would be useful to 'set and forget'.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I have pledged.

I like the idea of an after burner looking backwards. Most woe comes from the rear.

Last edited:
5813.imgcache

I have now posted my review of the Fly6 Bicycle Rear HD Camera and Tail Light. Due to being off the bike following my crash on Sunday it is not as complete as I would have liked so will try and add to it down the track once I am riding again.

In summary I haven't been swayed to swap out my Contour HD1080P but I can see the benefit of the Fly6 for a lot of riders.

Andrew

Top Bottom