Foo Fighters -1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
That’s terrible news. He seemed like such a grounded and humble man.

And the best drummer in a dress award could be shared with Roger Taylor in the “I want to break free” video.

Dave7

Legendary Member
On the news they said they found traces of 10 different drugs.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Not a Foos fan- enjoyed seeing them at festivals a couple of times, but they've never grabbed me the way Nirvana did- but RIP, a really nice bloke by all accounts. Therapy? paid him a tribute last night in Pompey. They'd met him multiple times on the festival circuit when he was playing with Alanis Morissette, become good friends. Didn't see him for years, then they were playing a festival the Foos were headlining & he made a point of going to their dressing room.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Not a Foos fan- enjoyed seeing them at festivals a couple of times, but they've never grabbed me the way Nirvana did- but RIP, a really nice bloke by all accounts. Therapy? paid him a tribute last night in Pompey. They'd met him multiple times on the festival circuit when he was playing with Alanis Morissette, become good friends. Didn't see him for years, then they were playing a festival the Foos were headlining & he made a point of going to their dressing room.
Tend to agree, some of their stuff becomes a bit to AOR for my liking, I've only got one CD (daddio) - the one with learn to fly on, sure (back in the day) I've seen them at festivals, and probably make a good best of... (Think I've also seen Grohl in Foos, Nirvana and Scream)

Sad news regardless for his family and friends

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
When John Entwhistle died 20 years ago aged 57 of a drug induced heart attack I was almost in awe of his rock and roll lifestyle and live fast, die young ethos.

Now 20 years later a similar death just seems like a tragic waste of life and talent.

Probably because I’m in my late 40s.

Top Bottom