footwear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scarygerbil

I am in a dilemma I need to get some footwear I can use with toe clips on my bikes the major problem is if the shoes have too many ridges or grip the foot gets stuck and I make a fool of myself nevermind the grazed body parts. So what I need is something with a fairly smooth and tough sole any ideas?
Also please remember I am a man who has passed his midlife crisis so nothing too trendy and hipster

U

User32269

I've got an old pair of mtb shoes, with recessed cleat fitting, that I would use on my old roadie with toe clips, without the cleats.
Only good in the dry weather though!

I am in a dilemma I need to get some footwear I can use with toe clips on my bikes the major problem is if the shoes have too many ridges or grip the foot gets stuck and I make a fool of myself nevermind the grazed body parts. So what I need is something with a fairly smooth and tough sole any ideas?
Also please remember I am a man who has passed his midlife crisis so nothing too trendy and hipster

https://www.proou.com/en-es/zapatillas-cicloturismo-edicion-pedals-de-clip-i228

Made by Ribo, a proper craftsman, in Barcelona. Beautiful, comfy shoes which I am sure will last me for years.

Top Bottom