For Ladies eyes only... (No men please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yeah right....:laugh:

Apparently you need to say clitoris for it to work

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You know, I think a thread titled "what basket for my Pashley" would work wonders :laugh:

Yes yes yes or what floral design pannier suits best as the title and then simply ask what can be done to make the lips of your veejay more comfortable on the saddle or whether you should shave/wax/cream your bits, what to do about stubble irritation and how long after de-forrestation you should leave it before going for a potential sweat inducing ride

- the men won't look then ^_^

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Yes yes yes or what floral design pannier suits best as the title and then simply ask what can be done to make the lips of your veejay more comfortable on the saddle or whether you should shave/wax/cream your bits, what to do about stubble irritation and how long after de-forrestation you should leave it before going for a potential sweat inducing ride

Not sure about that as i've read posts about them shaving their legs and waxing or creaming their bits.:biggrin:

OP
OP
KittyJay

KittyJay

Fiddler

Yeah, but nor would I either...:laugh:

Top Bottom