For Sale: 1980 Peugeot Course 54cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frogeyes

For sale is my Vintage road bike. A Peugeot Course/record du monde
Size 54cm
The bike is 34 years old and as such shows wear in the way of slight surface rust spots and a few scratches but no dents or cracks in the frame.
I have recently had new cables and tyres fitted as the bike was still on the original parts!
Bernard hinault pedals and a full Simplex gear set along with weinmann brake levers and calipers.
The wheels are alloy rigida 700c with michelin dynamic classic tyres.
Size wise I am 5'10" and this is almost right for my height as it sits in the photos.

I can email as many photos as you need!

I'd consider pix for another old road bike, preferably slightly larger than this one.

£200 Ono

image.jpg

PX maybe @biggs682?

Spartak