SOLD: For Sale Large Sized Charge Juicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Large sized Charge Juicer racing bike finished in metallic black paintwork with a couple of very small age related chips but overall in excellent condition . Just been fully rebuilt / serviced with loads of new components fitted less than 100 miles ago .

For those who dont know its Tange prestiege tubing so its real steel none of those modern materials .

Measures 25" from centre of crank to top of seat post , 23 3/4" from centre of crank to centre line of top tube and has a stand over height of 33" and is set for me to ride at 5ft 10" . I only bought the frameset a while back but being realistic its just that shade to big for me to get comfy on , as i can feel my self rocking as i pedal .

fitted with campag chainset and changers operated by Shimano sora sti units giving a choice of 27 gears to choose from . Powerful Tektro calipers provide the stopping power required .

new Shimano r100 wheels with lightly used Continental ultra sport tyres provide the grip and ride comfort .

Black alloy oversized bars , Charge Chopstick seat post , Guizzo stem . Choice of pedals either a pr pf Shimano M520 Clip ins or a pr of plastic std pedals . Please note saddle in pictures not included

asking for offers over NOW REDUCED £ 350

Bike is in Wellingborough nn8 postcode but would consider shipping to most uk post codes if not local for extra £21.50

loads more pics just ask

forgot to say also listed on local Gumtree and preloved at £425

juicer.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
also listed on CTC forum now

Status
Not open for further replies.