for sale or swap bacchetta giro 26x26 want trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markg0vbr

Über Member
I have a bacchetta giro 26x26 like this one
[i942.photobucket.com]
the only imige I have is not that good, I am laying in bed with a bad case of the hips.
[i942.photobucket.com]
I bought this bike in July and rode it up to September, when the bad weather started.
it flies and climes hills, we have some good ones around Rotherham and never had to walk up one, being 26" front and open cockpit it is very easy to ride, the euromesh seat is comfortable, I can do slow tight figure eight and ride at less than walking pace when coming up to lights and junctions, the mechanical disc brakes are fantastic with good feel and easily adjusted from the handle bars.
the condition is very good a slight mark on the boom in front of the seat, it is still on the original tyres I do not have a computer on it but can not have done more than 700 miles, I am 5.11" and can put my foot flat to the ground when laying in the seat, any one shorter would have to sit up as you come to a stop.

As you can tell I love this bike the average speed on rolling ground above what I can do on the trike is eye watering, here is the but I have broken my hip and have found out I have osteoporoses my doctor recommends I stick to a trike from now on.

I have a trice q for touring and night/ winter riding, so am looking for a second trike for my strapping 19yr old son to ride when I go touring this year he will pull the dog trailer. I would prefer another trice ether q, qnt, or adventure as this has a higher seat but not set on any thing really so any thing considered.
mail me at. markvbr at yahoo dot co dot uk

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
if you do not have a trike i am open to offers around £1300

Top Bottom