For sale - panniers similar to Ortlieb £15 posted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
I have pair of Lidl panniers that have been used about 4 times. I don't need them as I have a full set of Ortlieb

They are made of heavy duty vinyl which seems very similar to Ortlieb. They have roll tops like Ortlieb and are about as big as panniers can get and a bit bigger than my Ortliebs I think. Have not tested them in rain but they look excellent in quality.

The mounts are not as good as Ortlieb, but they work fine. If they break you will not find replacements I think, so will be into a repair of some sort, but you could easily mount Ortlieb fixings. Having said that, they all work fine and are all there, and they can be moved around for adjustment

Just having a clear out, so asking £15 posted, by Paypal please. PM me!

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
DSCF9422 (Large).JPG DSCF9420 (Large).JPG DSCF9421 (Large).JPG DSCF9424 (Large).JPG DSCF9423 (Large).JPG Here are some pics

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
just to add this is of course a pair. They are specific to left and right. You can see in the 2nd pic that one side curves a bit to provide more heel room when pedalling.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Any interest? I am off on hols Friday pm for a week (triathlon training in Lanzarote- can't wait) so get in touch asap if interested and I can post them out. If not, will readvertise when I am back

Top Bottom