For sale Raleigh Clubman Lady

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfang

I have for sale a Raleigh clubman lady (mixte frame) this bike has been standing in a dry garage for over 15 years. It is complete and in original condition with 531 frame, Weinmann centre pulls, silstar chainset and Suntour 10 gears. The frame is in perfect nick (pretty grubby!) and is a kind of plum/red wine colour, it certainly would not want respraying. If anything needs looking at, it would be the wheels (27x 11/4) and possibly new pedals and saddle. My son informs me that there are no batteries in the camera, so pictures to follow if anyone is interested. As for size, my wife is only 5 foot tall, and she used to ride it, it was a bit big for her. I have just noticed that there is a British heart foundation sticker for 1985 on the mudguard.
I reckon this bike has got to be worth £50+ of anyones money, so best offers in that area please.
Regards, goldfang.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I have for sale a Raleigh clubman lady (mixte frame) this bike has been standing in a dry garage for over 15 years. It is complete and in original condition with 531 frame, Weinmann centre pulls, silstar chainset and Suntour 10 gears. The frame is in perfect nick (pretty grubby!) and is a kind of plum/red wine colour, it certainly would not want respraying. If anything needs looking at, it would be the wheels (27x 11/4) and possibly new pedals and saddle. My son informs me that there are no batteries in the camera, so pictures to follow if anyone is interested. As for size, my wife is only 5 foot tall, and she used to ride it, it was a bit big for her. I have just noticed that there is a British heart foundation sticker for 1985 on the mudguard.
I reckon this bike has got to be worth £50+ of anyones money, so best offers in that area please.
Regards, goldfang.

Let's have a look at the pics please. My wife is 5' 2" and it sounds like it could be spot on for her for our sunday jaunts; I'm currently watching several broadly similar bikes on fleabay.

Top Bottom