[SOLD] For Sale - Ribble 7005 Winter/Audax Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After much soul searching I've decided to sell my Ribble commuter/winter bike. I know I'll regret it when winter comes, but hey ho it's time to go.

I only built this bike in January this year on a brand new Ribble 7005 winter/audax frame. The full details of the bike are,
  • Ribble 7005 Winter/Audax frame - 62cm - brand new January 2012
  • Blackstorm Carbon forks - brand new January 2012
  • Campagnolo Veloce Black Groupset - brand new October 2011
  • Campagnolo Chorus Black Front Mech - brand new January 2012
  • 34:50 Compact chainset with Stronglight outer ring
  • Halo Aerorage Wheelset - brand new 2011 with Halo Hexkey Skewers - brand new October 2011
  • Continental Gatorskin 23mm tyres - brand new January 2012
  • SPD-SL PD-R540 pedals - brand new October 2011
  • BBB Bottlecage - brand new October 2011
  • KMC X10 chain - brand new March 2012
  • Koolstop Salmon brake pads - brand new March 2012
  • Cinelli Seatpost - brand new January 2012
  • Charge Spoon saddle - brand new May 2012
  • Tortec reflector mudguards with Brooks leather rear flap - brand new October 2011
  • Bontrager Select bars with brand new Pro-Logo bar tape just fitted
  • ITM Luxe stem - 110mm
The bike hasn't really been used much and I'm now a confirmed fair weather rider :whistle:. As a result I can't really see a point in keeping it, hence my decision to sell it.

There's not really anything bad to mention with this bike other than a tiny bit of cable rub on the headtube and a couple of marks on the rims, but these are not on the braking surface and do no affect anything.

The closet I can find in terms of like for like spec using the Ribble bike builder is £913.80.

This is a great bike and to the right person will be a dependable, reliable machine for many years.

I'm in no rush to move it on, and if I don't then I will make some use of it, but it will only ever be a fraction of the use this bike deserves.

PM me if you are interested or you want more details.

As per CC terms on posting, please only post if you have an interest in doing a deal, thanks.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £450 for the bike as it stands.

Cheers

Jon
Bike-1.jpg

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Bike now out and out for sale. Form an orderly queue ^_^

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
If I had the cash id have snapped this up however lack of funds dictate otherwise :sad:

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
If your Location is right you're ~400 miles away- would you consider shipping?

If my work work doesn't enter into C2W scheme (finding out soon) I'm very interested- quick check on your height?

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Sorry but at the moment I've decided to keep it. After riding it last week I'd forgotten how well it rides so it's back on general riding duties.

FWIW I'm 6'5" though.

Good luck with the CTW scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom