For sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryony

Veteran
I’m selling my Cube Axial WLS GTC SL disc.
Innovative brake technology, a state-of-the-art carbon frame and exclusive features combine to form an exciting, high performance race bike for women. The Axial WLS GTC SL Disc is a racer for enthusiasts who just want to keep bettering their personal best.

The GTC's carbon frame, precision-manufactured using Twin Mould technology, has a perfect stiffness to weight ratio. Oversized main frame tubes featuring extra-large cross-sections at the head tube, the tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket shell and even X12 axles at front and rear all provide excellent stiffness and very precise steering, while thin seat stays add comfort by aborbing vibrations. Thanks to the Flat Mount standard we've been able to streamline the brake's appearance by integrating it discretely into the chainstay. Performance-orientated, stretched geometry is highly efficient, combining optimum power transmission with lively handling.

Shimano's 2x11 Ultegra groupset - with a wide-ranging 11-32 cassette and compact, 34/50 chainset - is both high performance and versatile. Add Fulcrum's Racing 77 DB wheelset for rapid acceleration, and this is the ideal bike for everything from storming an Alpine pass to duking it out in a local road race. Shimano's BR-R505 hydraulic disc brake system guarantees excellent braking performance regardless of the weather, while the CUBE CL Race Carbon Disc fork combines superb comfort with a high level of steering precision. The CUBE cockpit, which includes the Wing Race Bar, has been specially designed to fit the female form - as has the sportive Cube saddle.

Very clean bike done less than 300 miles. Size 53, £1500.

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Nice bike. You need to add a price and size.

vickster

Legendary Member
Always makes me feel guilty when you bring this up as I never keep receipts any longer than a few days to make sure a new bike is ok. :laugh:
But you should always be able to get a copy from the LBS/website account.

I certainly wouldn’t spend £1500 (or even £300) on a used bike without knowing that I’m buying from the rightful owner. I’d move on to one where the info was available and a copy provided.

Top Bottom