Forme Monyash 2022 Road Gravel Endurance Bike Large 56cm Many extras BRAND NEW - £500 INC FREE DELIVERY *****SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Ebay link below.

For painless sale - would sell to any member here for £500 cash / bank transfer on collection:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394787010472

2022 Model Forme Monyash in frame size Large or 56cm. Purchased BRAND NEW by me and has never so much as turned a wheel or changed gear once. Been Dry Garage Stored since new. And in completely unmarked, un-ridden and immaculate condition. I dare say 'better than new' as its been cleaned, waxed and fully detailed while sitting in the man-cave :-) Purchased to go 'off-roading with'. But i preferred my Mountain bikes :-)

I have a receipt for the original bike plus upgraded 32c Schwalbe Tyres for £1065.00. And the upgraded Seat-Clamp, Pedals and straps, 2 quality H/duty Schwalbe Inner-Tubes, 2 x Carbon Fibre Bottle Cages, Cat-Eye Computer, Water Bottle and Zefal Tool-box complete with every riding spare needed; came to an additional £160.00. So a Total new purchase price of £1225.00

Specs are:

Product Description​

The Forme Monyash is ideal for year-round endurance riding. With a geometry that balances ultimate compliance and comfort, with the responsiveness required for riding fast. This bike is versatile and comfy for every day use.
Th Forme Monyash 2 is responsive, reliable and comfortable. Whether you are heading out on an epic adventure, a Sunday club run or even a fast commute, the Monyash is the bike to reach for.

Key Features:
  • 6061 Aluminium frame with 12mm Thru Axles, offer a compliant ride
  • Full Carbon Fork ensures responsive handling
  • 28mm Schwalbe One Tyres inspire confident grip
  • Shimano Claris 8 Speed drivetrain for slick shifting
  • Tektro Mira Cable operated Disc Brakes for confident riding
  • Colours: Blue
  • Sizes: 52cm (Small), 54cm (Medium), 56cm (Large), 58cm (X Large)
  • The Forme Monyash 2 2023 is available with 0% APR finance
The Monyash is specifically designed to appeal to year-round endurance riding with a comfier and more versatile range of abilities than a typical performance road bike. Further to it's all round capabilities, the geometry balances snappy and responsive angles with a slightly longer wheelbase to accommodate full length "British-style" mudguards in the winter, without sacrificing speed. The wheels on the bike feature thru axles and weather-proofed hubs making the wheelset robust and reliable, yet still one of the lightest wheelsets at this price point.
With clearance for up to 32mm tyres and mudguards in the frame, the all new Monyash is one of the most proficient all round, all day performers within the Forme range.

Specification​

Frame:Alloy 6061, Internal Cables & Headset
Fork:Full Carbon, Tapered Steerer
Headset:Integrated Tapered
Stem:Forme Alloy, Oversized, 50/52cm - 90mm, 54/56cm - 100mm, 58cm - 110mm
Bars:Forme, Compact Alloy, 420mm
Front Brake:Tektro Mira, Cable Operated, 140mm Rotors
Rear Brake:Tektro Mira, Cable Operated, 140mm Rotors
Brake Lever:Shimano Claris STI
Front Mech:Shimano Claris, Double
Rear Mech:Shimano Claris, 8 Speed
Shifters:Shimano Claris STI, 16 Speed
Speed:16
Rims:Forme Alloy, 24H
Front Hub:6 Bolt Sealed Bearing Thru Axle Hubs
Rear Hub:6 Bolt Sealed Bearing Thru Axle Hubs
Front Tyre:Schwalbe One, 700 x 28c
Rear Tyre:Schwalbe One, 700 x 28c
Seat Post:Forme Alloy, 27.2mm
Saddle:Selle Royal, Forme Branded
Chainset:Shimano FC-R2000, 50-34T
Bottom Bracket:Shimano BSA, Threaded, 68mm
Chain:KMC, 8 Speed
Cassette:Shimano HG50, 8 Speed, 11-32T
Pedals:Forme Nylon, Toe Clips & Straps

Will meet with buyer within 50 miles of Lowestoft, Suffolk [NR32 Postcode Area] for collection. Can help with Courier [Some offer delivery of suitable box to sender (Me) - which i could wrap with my utmost attention - and the Courier then collects and delivers to buyer]. Please ask first to discuss your requirement. Happy to discuss by phone - 07860454107

Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• Monyash1.jpeg
    Monyash1.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Monyash2.jpeg
    Monyash2.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Monyash3.jpeg
    Monyash3.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Monyash4.jpeg