Found: rear view bike camera - Hawarden area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barod62

Hi, I don't know if this is the best forum for this, but here goes anyway...

I found said cam in the Hawarden area, on Saturday Jan 27th on the road up Tinkers Dale by Bilberry Wood.
Whoever's lost it will know its make, and on what day and at roughly what time they lost it.
If you can supply those details I'll be happy to post it back to you.
I'm sorry for picking it up, I only thought it was a rear light. If I'd realised its value I'd have left it for the owner or someone else to retrieve.

If you know someone in the area round there who's lost it then pass on the word. From the footage on the camera I reckon they probably live within a 5 - 6 mile radius of where they lost it.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Perhaps post a few stills of the footage - the owner might recognize themselves ?
is it possible the footage starts at the owners home ?

OP
OP
B

barod62

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm delighted to report that I've been able to find the owner from the footage on the card. It wasn't their home that identified them ('cos it was always dark when they were leaving or arriving back, it being January) but their place of work - thankfully they wheel the bike through the reception area, and the firm's name is on the wall behind the desk!
icon_biggrin.gif
I spoke to the guy earlier today, and it's going to be winging its way back to him shortly. Really pleased to have been able to find them - random acts of kindness make the world a better place, and I love a happy ending.

Top Bottom