Fovno Thunder Crankset questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TK421

Casual Extremist
I'm looking for a 165mm crankset, preferably with 110mm BCD chainrings and 24mm axle to fit my BSA BB. I found the above on eBay. I can't seem to find much else for a sensible price.
Has anyone bought these? What is the quality like? Should I get some or should I keep looking for something with a more widely known name?

Sharky

Guru
Have a search for Sinz cranks. I've got a couple of Sinz Expert cranks, square taper. Not quite sure if this is compatible with your BB, But can be got in many different lengths, but not always available.

OP
OP
TK421

TK421

Casual Extremist
Sorry for the delay. I have a Shimano FC-R4550 crankset with 170mm long cranks, 110mm BCD and a 24mm Hollowtech II crankshaft. Was looking to change as little as possible but beggars can't be choosers ^_^
The Spa cranksets look promising.

OP
OP
TK421

TK421

Casual Extremist
Forgot to ask, how do you know which spindle length cassette BB to get? Obviously I know that it's a 68mm body but it's the spindle part that's rocket science to me :laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You can't go wrong with Spa cranksets. Great value for money. Look great too.

Jameshow

Veteran
Sorry for the delay. I have a Shimano FC-R4550 crankset with 170mm long cranks, 110mm BCD and a 24mm Hollowtech II crankshaft. Was looking to change as little as possible but beggars can't be choosers ^_^
The Spa cranksets look promising.

My dad did the same it was spendy tbh.

A new BB would cheaper, but he's 85 and image conscious on his turbo!🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom