Frameset, Wheels and Components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Right, following my disastrous attempt at offering multiple bundled options on a completeish bike, I've now sold some stuff and so the following remains for sale. The prices include UK P&P, payment by bank tranx, paypal gift or cash on collection, viewing is welcome, everything can be seen in my Flikr photostream:-

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

REMOVED FROM SALE WILL REAPPEAR AS COMPLETE BIKE SHORTLY £335 £320 - Salsa Vaya 58cm(585mm effective top tube) frame, forks, Salsa seat collar in black and BBB Turnaround headset in black. Frame is disc brake only and details are on the Salsa website, this is the dark, golden brown rather than the latest lairy orange. It was built up in Feb/March this year and has done about 500 miles. The condition is excellent and the only flaw is the pump peg on the HT is wonky, like this from new. Standard 68mm BB shell and the frame can be built up for commuting, touring, cross, very versatile. Height range from Salsa is 5'11" to 6'3".

SOLD - £98 - Avid BB7 Road disc brakes and rotors, cable inners and fully prepped Goodridge outers

£25 £22 - FSA Vero Compact 31.8mmx44cm compact shallow drop bars

SOLD £105 £100 - Tiagra 9 speed STIs, Shimano gear inner and outer, outers haven't been trimmed, under 150 miles

SOLD - £23 - SKS P50 mudguards in black - brand new never been fitted

SOLD £72 £68 - Tubus Logo rack in black with additional feet extensions - as new condition, been on bike but not had a pannier on only a velcroed racktop back

SOLD - £15 - Spesh BG Comp saddle in 143 width, excellent condition

£11 £10 - Bikehut inline twin bolt seatpost black with silver clamp 27.2x400

SOLD £11 £10 - Smica Carbon seatpost with 20mm setback clamp, 27.2x350, this came on a bike I bought secondhand but I swapped out, looks ok, usual wear

SOLD £33 £30 - Conti Grand Prix Chilli Compound tyres in 700x28 they have done 166.1 miles, punctured once on rear, was flint imbedded and is small nick in tyre. Not enough for me to have any concerns but felt I should point it out.

£11 £10 - Ritchey Comp Riser bars 31.8 clamp and have been cut down to 610mm, too narrow for me

£14 £10 - Shimano Altus Combi brake and 7 speed shifter units along with matching canti brakes and pads in good nick, taken from old MTB, most of the cabling still in place but it has seen better days.

SOLD £48 £40 - Front Wheel, Mavic A719 36h black rim on 105 black hub, rim brake only, very low mileage

SOLD £96 £85 - Rear Wheel, Sturmey Archer 3 speed SRF3 hub gear on Mavic A719 36h black rim, with all fittings and new bar end shifter, very low mileage - this price is what the hub and the shifter would cost to buy - the hub has the 175mm axle, is currently spaced to 133mm but would include spacers to vary this.

SOLD - £14 - Tiagra H2 double crankset, has single 42t ring and some makeshift SS chainring bolts, no cups or anything else

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Bumping this for price reductions and better pictures on flikr:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/page2/

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Ok, I'd like to close this thread now if Admin could oblige please :biggrin: thanks to all those that have made purchases. I will be starting a new thread later, some items relisted and quite a few new items....hopefully will be the final for sale thread for a while :blush:

Top Bottom