Freight Transport Assoc. Cycling Guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

Consider using a Fresnel lens or class VI mirror to reduce the remaining blind spots​
If you currently use an exemption for sideguards think about whether you need to

my emphasis.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I read that last night and i got a link on my blog going up on monday morning. Looks promising but as i say in my upcoming blog post it's only a document at the moment and how well it improves cycling is down to the companies, education of cyclists and how TFL plan to improve the roads for all.

Alun

Guru
Some good information in this document, how is it to be brought to the attention of cyclists though (other than this forum)?

Being pedantic for a moment, Appendix 1 Para 1 is incorrect. I agree with the gist of it though !

The law is clear that as road users, cyclists are bound by all the same rules as motorised vehicles. Whether this relates to alcohol, roadworthiness or traffic signals, failure to observe the law puts both cyclists and other road users in harm’s way.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
I may have to go through that bit by bit because there are a lot of imperatives for cyclists whereas most of the advice to vehicle operators is given in the form of suggestions.

Sam

Top Bottom