Friday 13Th Puncture Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Yup I got one, first of this year.

Didnt have a spare innertube, was in the middle of nowhere, when I walked to where I knew there was a shop it was closed, it was HAMMERING it down with rain and then once I put a new innertube it blew it, second attempt and finally got it sorted, the good news is I got to TT the last 4 miles to work as I was an hour late.

No spare innertube? Are you mad?

I will be okay today...it's usually when I think I have got away with it I (fall) for something...Let's say Saturday 14th Commute?

Yes I am commuting tomorrow.
Code:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
No spare innertube? Are you mad?

I will be okay today...it's usually when I think I have got away with it I (fall) for something...Let's say Saturday 14th Commute?

Yes I am commuting tomorrow.
Code:

I have NO idea why I didnt have one, I ALWAYS do , Ahhh well.

I have NO idea why I didnt have one, I ALWAYS do , Ahhh well.

Sod's Law.

It reminds me of an occasion a few years ago when the night before the club run I decided to put some more psi in the tyres, valve snap. No problem I'll put a spare tube in, valve snap :sad: Put my last tube in fortunately it didn't snap, fix the others as spare. Sod's Law I get my first p'ture in a year on the run. No problem I'll quickly put the spare in, the repair had never held :angry: at least as it was club run I was able to borrow a spare tube.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Ouch....New Tyres For You !

Seven week old Veloflex Masters, 700x20c... Great tyres, just cutting up really really bad right now... Going to do the "super glue job" at lunch, and if no luck, ill swop to the spare Conti Sports.. at twice the weight... :cry:

Top Bottom