Friday night music is: Shapes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Thats already been posted.

So have several others been posted multiple times. It isn't worth bothering about it, some have even been repeated on the same page.

Funnly enough, I had thought of that one before t was first posted, then wasn't quite sure whether boxes counted as shapes.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
So have several others been posted multiple times. It isn't worth bothering about it, some have even been repeated on the same page.

Funnly enough, I had thought of that one before t was first posted, then wasn't quite sure whether boxes counted as shapes.

I posted the Magic Roundabout, the Rainbow theme and Flower of Scotland (a flower is a shape, lots of different shapes in fact!), so I am sure boxes, i.e. squares will be fine! 😆

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

I agree that it’s not worth bothering. I’m sure I’ve duplicated songs before. Who can remember every song in a 10 page thread?The funniest ones are where someone duplicates the original poster, as if they haven’t even bothered with looking at the first post.
I’ve seen times where i posted one. Someone else reposted it, and they got more likes for the repost than I did for the original one.

Top Bottom