From China to Europe on a BarBike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Currently me and some friends are living in China (Kunming) and over there we are building a 12-person barbike/beerbike that we are going to cycle back to Europe on a one year trip. We call it the beerbiketrip.
A barbike/beerbike is basically a car frame with a bar on top of it propelled by 10 people cycling. Check here for some pics.

We still need people to tag along. So if you are around in China in the next couple of months you are all welcome to tag along.

Anyone ever done a big tour on a strange bike?!

Percy

I'd be interested to know what sort of route you have planned. I assume you're planning to travel all the way overland? Have you done much research into visas?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Where have you been till 4 am on your birthday? Dirty stop-out!;):biggrin:

Don't worry, I've just read your other post! Headache today?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
No. Luckily i took the opportunity to drink lots of water at 4am. Tell you what, NEVER drink an Espresso Martini, no matter how incredibly sophisticated it looks and how delicious it tastes, after midday. WIDE AWAKE!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cathryn said:
No. Luckily i took the opportunity to drink lots of water at 4am. Tell you what, NEVER drink an Espresso Martini, no matter how incredibly sophisticated it looks and how delicious it tastes, after midday. WIDE AWAKE!!!

I'd say the odds of me drinking an espresso martini are pretty slim. I'm more of a lentamente pint of Harveys man:biggrin:

Top Bottom