[SOLD] FS: jerseys (M/L), base layers (L), gilet (L), arm/leg warmers (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've shrunk a bit more this year - so a range of kit needs to go. Most have been worn, although there's a couple of unused bits.

Long-sleeved:

Long sleeve De Marchi jersey in maroon. Size Medium with De Marchi rubber badge . Full-length zip, two rear pockets plus a rear zip pocket and rear reflective strip. I don't remember wearing it, but have listed it as used.

Asking: £15 inc. UK P&P £10 inc. UK P&P - go on, summer's ended!

DSCF1458.jpg

Short-sleeved:

Bontrager Rhythm short sleeved jersey in beige with floral motif. Size Large. Has been used last year a number of times and there's one small pull on the front. No pockets - it's supposed to be the T-shirt style!

Asking: £6 £4 inc. UK P&P

DSCF1454.jpg

Giordana Shimano short sleeved jersey for Shimano's 70th anniversary. - sold to WobblyBob

Rayzor short-sleeved jersey, in black. Size Large. - sold to WobblyBob

Crane bike (Aldi) gilet, in red. Size Large. - sold to WobblyBob

Two De Marchi black (front) silver (rear) short-sleeved base layers. Both size Large, 39-40". In good condition but have been used occasionally. - Sold to Gary P

A pair of Arm and Leg warmers, still in their packet. Both unopened and in size Large. - sold to theloafer

Happy to combine items or for them to be collected from Dewsbury/Leeds/or meet up within 50 miles riding distance.

potsy

Rambler
DC,have you got a pic of the rear of the Aldi gilet?
Fancy one with pockets on the back, is it just a small pocket or the usual jersey style?

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

DC,have you got a pic of the rear of the Aldi gilet?
Fancy one with pockets on the back, is it just a small pocket or the usual jersey style?

Hi Potsy

It's got a single horizontal zipped pocket on the back - the zip's about 8" long with a deep pocket below it.

I'll get a photo tomorrow if needed.

D

Deleted member 20519

I don't suppose you could upload some more pics of the Shimano jersey? What exactly does 'bobbly' mean?

Thanks,
James.

WobblyBob

Hi
I'll take the Shimano top, the Rayzor top & the red Gillet if that's ok ?

I'm sick of wearing my flappy football shirts (which are getting flappier by the week :smile:) & think its time to look a bit more like a 'cyclist' maybe ha ha

Not sure how this works but if you want to message me with payment details that would be great.

Thanks alot

Andy

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Hi
I'll take the Shimano top, the Rayzor top & the red Gillet if that's ok ?

I'm sick of wearing my flappy football shirts (which are getting flappier by the week :smile:) & think its time to look a bit more like a 'cyclist' maybe ha ha

Not sure how this works but if you want to message me with payment details that would be great.

Thanks alot

Andy

Hi Andy

Thanks - I'll send a PM to you re. payment details and combined postage, which should mean it totals around £13 rather than the £18 if they'd all been sent seperately. Hope that's OK. :thumbsup:

Regards,

David

jim55

Guru
2nd dibs on the razor top if the sale falls through

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Rayzor & Shimano jerseys plus gilet sold to WobblyBob - thanks.

L/S De Marchi jersey, S/S Bontrager jersey, De Marchi base layers & arm/leg warmers are still available.

Too expensive? - make me an offer :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom