FS: Langster frame [52cm], Brick Lane Bikes chainset and Velo Orange BB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marxist_fixie

Proper tea is theft [with apologies to Prodhom]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33024988@N03/?saved=1

For fixed or single speed

Rather than split the frame, chainset and BB...it would be easier and cheaper to buy all three for £145 posted or £135 collected....both ONO

The Frame

The frame is in very good condition....a few minor scratches on the alu that can be touched up...it is a 52cm....very light and comfortable...no dents or dings includes a Cane Creek headset and a carbon Fibre fork in good condition and a 100mm 3T OS stem and Deda Metalstick seatpost and a Bontrager saddle. Only selling because i am getting a Condor Pista frame and cannot have both!

£120 posted or £110 collected

Chainset

The chainset is by Brick Lane Bikes [BLB] in silver and in very good condition..it is 130 bcd and includes a 48T 1/8'' chainring and a full compliment of chainring bolts....the chainset requires a 110mm JIS BB

£30 posted

Bottom Bracket

This unit is a Velo Orange 110 JIS sealed BB bought from Freshtripe a few months ago....light and in good condition better than shimano UN-55!

£15 posted

I am 5'8'' and the frame fits me perfectly with a 350mm seatpost and i use a 90mm stem....so could fit someone possibly up to 5'9'' or 10'' with a suitable post/stem arrangement.

Only the frame, Chainset and BB is for sale...Rear wheel [fixed/free] will be available shortly all the rest is not part of the sale. These items are also offered on Timetrialling Forum and Retrobike.

Any relevant questions please ask.

Top Bottom