FS: Mezzo D9 Folding Bike, black £425 ONO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gudrun

For sale in very good condition a black Mezzo nine speed folding bike with Mezzo unisex lightweight saddle, new model (upgraded) quick release seat clip which keeps the saddle post rock solid. Couple of minor marks from folding otherwise paintwork in excellent condition. 16" wheels with Mezzo Kevlar tyres. Some wear apparent on seat post, only visible if rider is over 6'. Everything is mechanically sound. Comes with commuter bag which carries a laptop and a yellow waterproof cover, total cost £65 new. DVD included which explains the folding process. Bike weighs 11 kilo and fits easily into the boot of a car, even a small car like a Yaris.
This is an excellent quality British made folding bike, RRP £725 new. It is stable and rides like a 'proper' bike, and the gears will take you up hills (tested in Hampstead). I can send photos and frame number if you're interested, just email me. Collection is negotiable, or could be sent by courier for an additional cost.

R.A

Is this bike still available?

OP
OP
G

Gudrun

Mezzo D9 for sale

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in the Mezzo. Yes, it is still for sale, on this website only.
Please contact me again if you wish to view, or I can send you photos via email.
Gudrun

R.A

Gudrun said:
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in the Mezzo. Yes, it is still for sale, on this website only.
Please contact me again if you wish to view, or I can send you photos via email.
Gudrun

Hi Gudrun,

I sent you an email with my email address, I am just checking it got through to you.

wadonga

mezzo - still for sale?

Hello,

I am interested in viewing the mezzo bike and seeing some photos, please e-mail me with availabilities. Cheers

OP
OP
G

Gudrun

Mezzo D9 for sale - link to photos

Hello,

The bike is under offer, but I would be interested to hear from anyone who is willing to pay the asking price and collect from Liverpool Lime St station. I would like to sell the bike by the end of August.

You have been invited to view my online photo album at CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
You can access the album from the following URL:
http://www.cig.canon-europe.com/a?i=CoicaQCKw0

Password to access the online photo album:
Mezzo
Kind regards

Top Bottom