fs: two chainsets, tiagra 08 and sugino 75

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordjenks

1. brand new still in box tiagra chainset (no BB) selling because its 08 and have another which i put on my school bike and runs super smooth.

52/39 tooth with 170mm cranks. Box is a tad scuffed but in great otherwise brand new and unused- please note, no bb or crank bolts.

asking for £30 with £5 postage to uk mainland

DSC00516.jpg
DSC00517.jpg
DSC00518.jpg
2. suigino 75 chainset, these came with a bike i bought second so they are worn a little bit ( tried to show in my pics) cranks are scuffed but they have come up quite nicely since i cleaned them.

53/39 tooth with 172.5 cranks. says "made in japan g-4" on the back of the cranks. (no BB or crank bolts and im not too sure what year these are)

i have looked on the internet about these and they are saying that suigino 75 cranks are about 150 ish but the ss track version so im not too sure about the pricing, i will be happy with anything over £20 odd but if there is a lot of intrest i will have the highest within reason (im not going to wait 2 months just to see if i get a higher price than the one you offer me) again £5 postage, if you buy both i will do £7.50 postage, paid through paypal or bank transfer.

DSC00510.jpg
DSC00511.jpg
if you want any more pics or want them weighed if you are a real weight watcher then just leave a reply on this thread.

thanks very much

OP
OP
L

lordjenks

just showing the wear on the sugino chainrings
DSC00513.jpg

Top Bottom