Gaint fathom 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Klopp is king

Hi all new here.
Been looking at buying at Gaint fathom 1 . Read alot of review and watch a few reviews on your tube .
Just wondering if any body has one or knows anyone who has one. Just wanted to know if there as good as they say they are.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm sure it's a great bike. Looks like a fairly standard hard tail MTB. Dropper seat post is useful. Giant are the largest bike manufacturers in the world and make for a number of other brands as well so if you end up buy another make it'll likely be made by Giant.
The Fathom may be a US only model and were mostly Brits on here but you may get someone who has some experience of the model. It has a 1x drive train which is fashionable these days. What will you be using it for?

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Klopp is king

I'm sure it's a great bike. Looks like a fairly standard hard tail MTB. Dropper seat post is useful. Giant are the largest bike manufacturers in the world and make for a number of other brands as well so if you end up buy another make it'll likely be made by Giant.
The Fathom may be a US only model and were mostly Brits on here but you may get someone who has some experience of the model. It has a 1x drive train which is fashionable these days. What will you be using it for?
Hi cheers the main use will be for blasting forest trails in my area .

Top Bottom