Games to play at work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
Sitting here wondering what games to play on the next couple of night shifts.

We're bored of Civ2 now... and have played SWAT4 and Ghost Recon : Gold to extinction. And would like another co-operative multiplayer FPS to complete.

Only problem is the PC's we have here only have integrated graphics.

Ay ideas or suggestions, or do I have to find some more tasks to automate in VBS? :rolleyes:

Dayvo

just passin' through
Bongman said:
Sitting here wondering what games to play on the next couple of night shifts.

We're bored of Civ2 now... and have played SWAT4 and Ghost Recon : Gold to extinction. And would like another co-operative multiplayer FPS to complete.

Only problem is the PC's we have here only have integrated graphics.

Ay ideas or suggestions, or do I have to find some more tasks to automate in VBS? :rolleyes:

1) http://flightsimx.archive.amnesia.com.au/

2) http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz

3) http://www.bass10.com/category/flash-games/puzzle-games/

Should keep you 'busy' for a few months! :thumbsdown:

Carwash

Señor Member
Does it have to be co-op? You could go for a round of good ol' Q3A (current release of ioquake3 recommended!). Or summat derived: Tremulous, Urban Terror, Warsow (all free). If you fancy RTS, you could do worse than Glest or Warzone 2100.

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
Dayvo : Havnt played bloxorz before, not very competitive but worth a go :becool:

Carwash : There is only two of us that will play these types of games and my competition isnt that good at FPS's (I come from a Counter-Strike background, he doesn’t) so co-op is more fun than owning him every round/map/game. But you've named some titles we havnt tried yet ;)

MajorMantra

Sorry, another FPS, but have you tried America's Army? It's probably the most realistic multiplayer FPS in terms of the way battles progress. I recommend playing the Bridge Crossing map, as every round is a neat exercise in strategy with lots of suppressing fire, smoke grenades and communication if you get a good team. Oh, and it's free.

Matthew

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
Why apologise MajorMantra :becool:

TBH, Were up for most games. Its me who prefers the FPS (First person Shooter) or TBS (Turn Based Strategy). I must mention though, Our internet connection would be described as "minimal" at best. So no Online gaming (besides the flash games Dayvo suggested) ;).

MajorMantra

Have you looked at the Brothers in Arms games? I vaguely remember them having a coop mode, though I've never tried it. As single player games they are an odd combination of very satisfying firefights and monitor-axing frustration but I rather like them.

Matthew

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
Theres a good few to try here lads, cheers :smile:

Ive played the newest BIA game, wasnt the greatest, but I did play it all the way through. That one won't work on our Integrated graphics though :biggrin: However, some of the older titles may work.

MickL

Über Member
Raven Shield is great for CoOp in fact any of the Rainbow Six games :biggrin: If you can run Ghost Recon then you can run Rainbow Six games.

Top Bottom