garmin cadence sensor !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Page 37 of the manual

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I haven't been out on a Sunday club run for about 2-3 months now, maybe longer, saw the ride reports for yesterday though, I think bowling & the cinema was a preferable choice! Im usually out all Saturday afternoon racing now so feel guilty going off out all Sunday too.

Co-incidently, I was just looking at some of my rides on GC the other day to see how much I had improved from the days you and Pete would be tasked with giving me a draft to get back on the group, lol!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Yeah supposed to be riding the track, but seriously tempted to cry off, got a lot on at uni tomorrow and my legs are battered from some serious turbo training last week (about 9.5 hours). Got a ride on a fast 10TT course in Hull on Saturday so may need to take the rest. Going to have a good stretch and roll about on the foam roller when I go home tonight then make a final decision! Will cover the costs regardless so the price doesn't rise for anyone else and I think a few might have been on the reserve list.

Are you riding?

Oh .. I see you have been busy then ? Think there is about 4 on the reserve list so you be covered is you decide to rest !
I will be treading the boards indeed at the velo .. It will be laugh and a chance to do a bit of training nothing to competitive if
you do come down just take it easy !

Top Bottom