General election survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Sounds to me that they're sympathetic to the National mood.

Deport all the politicians to Texas, and make them stand in public with AK47s, do the whole world a favour.

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Voting appears to be an emotional response rather than a practical one.

The national percentages in that survey's results show a much more even spread with Labour [26%] ahead of the Greens and LibDems [21%] with the Conservatives [14%] and UKIP well behind.... sad that people tend to ignore what is being presented to them.

Perhaps all it shows is that people who take part in surveys [ie with a tendency to be more curious and more open to change?] are clearly left of centre.... and that people who write these surveys are too, because if it showed a national trend in the election, and it should if people voted more pragmatically, the party splits would be very different.

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
It's been doing the rounds for three or four weeks now. It's conclusions about my political alignment being 180 degrees out with my voting intentions will not influence my vote one jot. I'll be too busy in the Great Wen trying to influence the American view on me being a suitable visitor to its shores followed by pies and alcohol with @User14044 to get back in time to cast my vote.

@vernon the only vote that counts tomorrow for you is the photo challenge vote

cd365

Guru
I chose no policies of the party I was going to vote for!

Top Bottom