Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

• I am in fact dead already

• WooooHooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I thought some bits of that Most Haunted thing on the telly were convincing, assuming of course no trickery was involved.

domtyler

Über Member
Andy in Sig said:
I thought some bits of that Most Haunted thing on the telly were convincing, assuming of course no trickery was involved.

Andy, this is not really in keeping with the spirit of the thread.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
clipart-ghost.gif

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Gee, the Halloween threads are starting early:rolleyes::biggrin:

Yes, but its all about imprints or echoes in parallel dimensions.

Or is it?..................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!

Melvil

I believe that people believe they see ghosts. The mind is barely explored and there are a lot of these kind of things are totally unexplained. I don't think that objectively there are dead souls who appear as phantasms, though.

The stories that spook me up the most are those which involve people seeing their relatives at moments when it is impossible their relatives could be there with them (they are overseas etc) and it usually turns out that the relative died overseas at exactly the same moment as they appeared to them.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have always maintained that ghosts do not exist.

Then I saw one! Must have been seeing things.

Then I saw another! Hmmm, this is getting silly, and worrying.

Then I saw a third, at work. I woman in a maids dress falling from the top of a 7 floor stair well in a big Victorian building. Afterwards, with some research, I found that a maid had jumped, or was pushed, from the top landing after she found herself pregnant following an affair with a Gentleman.

I am stumped. I still maintain that I don't believe in ghosts and that it must be something else imagined or perceived. I just can't explain what I 'know' I saw.

Top Bottom