Giant Anyroad advanced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stroppymonkey

Heya all. Looking at a 2019 carbon version of the above on Sunday and trying to get a feel for what they are like.
I’ve always cycled, used to ride with the club a lot in the past (about 15 years ago) and rode a hardtail with road ring and slicks and enjoyed it. Bought my first road bike about 6 years ago, tried an allez which was nice spec but too small, bought a giant Defy new from LBS and super comfortable,did a few triathlons and then hung it up, sold it during lockdown as didn’t like the basic groupset. Just have my full suss now (2004 s-works enduro 🥰) and looking to get back into my local annual sprint Tri. Tried my friends gravel bike and loved it, much better for our Devon lanes with potholes, half the roads I like to ride on have grass growing in the middle, so I don’t feel too bad about jumping on the gravel bandwagon.

New prices seem very ouchy, never tried a carbon bike before, and can’t find much about the Giant Anyroad Advanced. Any one tried one?
Ta

Did they stop making them in 2019 ?

I'd have a look at something like the Planet X London Road Ti bike. Some bargains on those the other week.

Top Bottom