giant defy 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I understand you want real people experiences buy have you also seen any reviews online? The Defy range is very popular and I have never heard anything bad about them, even from a colleague who has the 3 and uses it for commuting 18m round trip daily even in winter

http://www.bikeradar...efy-2-11-40893/

Rob500

Hi Stokie. I've got a Defy 2.5 and I think it's great. 30.39.50 in front. 12-25 in back. Having that 'granny' ring has been a real bonus for me at times. Saying that, I'm only a beginner road cyclist so I'd think any bike I had was the biz. Don't know about the quality of the original wheels & tyres because I think I've got different ones: Aksium & Blizzard.

Cyc_al

Hi
I got the Defy 3 last Spring and have done over a thousand commuting miles complete with panniers etc. The bike has been great with only minor tweaks to the cables as they bed in.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I've got last year's Defy 2, which is this year's Defy 1.

Great frame and carbon fork.

The bike has a more upright geometry so comfortable over long distances, but the compact triangle at the back means it's also very responsive when you're feeling keen.

It's also very light. I've had it in one hand and full carbon exoticas in the other and couldn't tell which was lighter.

I have the 2010 model I think and can't fault it.

4826457320_ff04b11cd4.jpg

Wouldn't definitely get another but I think the spec has dropped ? which make its cheaper I assume

Top Bottom