Giant FCR4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GarySmith21

Hi all,

I am selling my 55.5cm 2009 Giant FCR4. I bought the bike at the beginning of March for the purpose of a charity bike ride at the beginning of May. I've now done the charity bike ride and although I want to keep the cycling up, I don't believe this is the bike for me.

Including the ride itself the bike has probably only covered about 400 miles. It's in pretty much perfect condition other than a few marks on the frame where it was attached to a roof rack.

As well as the bike I'll leave on 2 bottle cages and a Raleigh cycle computer.

These bikes are currently being sold at £425 but I'll take £350.

I hope cyclestore don't mind but here are details of the bike itself:
http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=17271&catID=409

I'm based in Edinburgh and don't mind travelling too far to deliver.

In terms of payment I'm happy with cash, cheque, postal order, Paypal.

Gary

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Can't see you getting that amount even with its low mileage. It's damaged and second hand... but I may be wrong, someone may really want to save just £75 on the price of a new one.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.

I was thinking the same. Second-hand bikes can hold their value and I wish you well in selling yours, but an LBS can knock more than that off a brand new bike when sale time comes along.

OP
OP
G

GarySmith21

No probs guys - wasn't really sure where to price it...

As for the damage - it's an extremely small area of tiny scratches which you wouldn't notice unless you were really looking for them. I might even be able to get a black touch up pen and remove them completely.

Happy to reduce the price but not by much as I only paid £425 for it 2 months ago and it really is in good condition.

IDWallace

Gary,

I'm based in Edinburgh and would be interested in having a look if the bike is still available.

I think as it's second hand £250 may be more reasonable though.

Let me know if it's still available.

Cheers.

Top Bottom