Glasgow tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coco

Tele House :biggrin:, but I don't work for BT (any more)

gavintc

Guru
The Hilton is not bad, I have stayed there while attending a couple of work do's and it is a short walk from work. I do like waking up and looking down at the traffic jam below on the M8 - always brings a smile to my face.

bauldbairn

User1314 said:
That post was meant to be a made up incident caricaturing Greedo - it didn't really happen! :eek:

I'd realised that! ;)

I was originally going to reciprocate with a Greedo esk post "I pulled my BMW X5 up, right outside the Hilton's front entrance. Got out wearing my best £2000 Hugo Boss three button suit..........there was this guy staring at me.
Went into the busy reception just to show I'm still Glasgow's coolest, best dressed, man about town............on leaving - that guy was still there - I think he fancies me? :biggrin:

That's why I left your ";)" in - added my own ";)" and a ":laugh:".

bauldbairn

longers said:
I'd still like to know about the peas please.

Generally no there's no pea's in Scottish chippies - some do, most don't though. ;)

For what it's worth I love "mushy peas,vinegar n' salt". :eek:

Greedo

bauldbairn said:
I'd realised that! :eek:

I was originally going to reciprocate with a Greedo esk post "I pulled my BMW X5 up, right outside the Hilton's front entrance. Got out wearing my best £2000 Hugo Boss three button suit..........there was this guy staring at me.
Went into the busy reception just to show I'm still Glasgow's coolest, best dressed, man about town............on leaving - that guy was still there - I think he fancies me? :biggrin:

That's why I left your ";)" in - added my own ";)" and a ":laugh:".

A BMW X5!!!!!!!! Are you kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::eek:

I wouldn't be seen in one of them if you paid me. That's what I bought the housmaid for her to fire up and down to the shops for Jif and stuff ;):rolleyes:

And a three button suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

Greedo

User1314 said:
The service was excellent.

I ordered my scampi and chips. Nothing special - just bar food - but still.

And then the host in charge - some tall cool continental european accented bloke with a goatee, told me not to bother paying for it.

Free of charge!

Nothings free!!

What did said host want in return???????:eek:

Top Bottom