Global Warming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Very good.

About this time last year, we went for our works Xmas meal, and one of my colleagues, who is prone to conspiracy theories, ended up after a drink or three, telling our top boss that climate change was all made up by the government to make us all pay more tax, or something, and the ensuing discussion went on for some time, and ended up with the big boss saying "you have to stop reading stuff on the Internet and believing it...."

Arch

Married to Night Train
Haha excellent.

My favourite was the North American alliance - apparently when it all goes pearshaped, oilwise, the US, Canada and Mexico will band together to form a superpower. Not so unlikely, but aparently, in the interests of fairness, each country will be policed by the police of another - Canada by the US police, Mexico by the Mounties, and the US by the Mexicans.

The US, allowing themselves to be policed by the Mexicans?

That, and the chemicals they put in aircraft fuel, to subdue the masses. Coz the masses are so subdued, right?

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
My favourite was the North American alliance - apparently when it all goes pearshaped, oilwise, the US, Canada and Mexico will band together to form a superpower. Not so unlikely, but aparently, in the interests of fairness, each country will be policed by the police of another - Canada by the US police, Mexico by the Mounties, and the US by the Mexicans.

The US, allowing themselves to be policed by the Mexicans?

That, and the chemicals they put in aircraft fuel, to subdue the masses. Coz the masses are so subdued, right?

Well, it's hard to sniff a contrail. You need, like, special equipment and that.

Sam

Top Bottom