Good Bike shops around Reading and London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordjenks

hi, i have decided to get a spechalized allez 27 and within two ish weeks i will be able to get the money, do any of you know about a good bike shop that will stock an allez 09? i have tried my LBS but due to their previous servies with my MBT dont really want to deal with them again and they dont stock that bike. i believe that i will need a 52-54cm frame but i need to get measured there. i live near reading but i would be able to travel as far as london to get the bike i want.
i know quite a few people have allez 09s and does anybody know if there are any problems regarding factory supply or anything?
also... if i am going to a shop and buying a 560 pound bike..am i expected to haggle for the price a bit, especailly in these credit crunching times?
thank you very much
william

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Not Specialized, but AW Cycles in Reading are very good. Will do a basic bike fitting service too.
http://www.awcycles.co.uk/category/Bikes/Road_Bikes/8/index.aspx

I don't think you'll get discount but you may get a few bits thrown in, i.e pump maybe or similar.

wyno70

www.corridori.co.uk

Specialized in house concept store near Epsom in Surrey. You won't find better. All the guys know their stuff inside out and they will more than likely be able to get whatever Specialized gear you want.

wyno70

And in respect of your wanting to haggle, I think it's unlikely many dealers will be doing deals on current kit. If you want a bargain, look for an 08 model.

OP
OP
L

lordjenks

well it looks like i will be goingover to epsom this sat to check everything out so thank you all very much

Top Bottom