Good Samaritan !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lived in S.Africa driving home in late afternoon and noticed 2 white guys beating a black guy who had his hands tied behind is back ? so me being me got out of the car and says to these pair leave him alone. They tell me he had broken into a house and were waiting for the police !!!they hit him again and he fell to the floor, I go back to the car and take out an ornamental walking stick which i had bought as a present for my dad I run towards them shouting obcsenities in welsh and slammed the walking stick onto the bonnet of their car it broke in half and they fled, just at that moment a backie{ van } pulled up with about 5 black guys carrying various weapons { knives etc} to find me with a stick in hand and this poor black guy covered in blood on the floor? wasnt looking to good for me!!! as they thought I had beaten him !! I CHUCK THE STICK ON THE FLOOR drop to my knees and thank god this black guy starts talkin to them and explains that I came to help him!!!! They then thanked me and untied and started cleaning him up he hadnt broken in any house but was walking past a house when these guys jumped him and just beat the hell out of him for fun !! needless to say my dad never had the walking stick lol

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Wow what a story. Good for you standing up to the yobs but my gods it could have had a different ending if the beaten chap had been unconscious
!
Lived in S.Africa driving home in late afternoon and noticed 2 white guys beating a black guy who had his hands tied behind is back ? so me being me got out of the car and says to these pair leave him alone. They tell me he had broken into a house and were waiting for the police !!!they hit him again and he fell to the floor, I go back to the car and take out an ornamental walking stick which i had bought as a present for my dad I run towards them shouting obcsenities in welsh and slammed the walking stick onto the bonnet of their car it broke in half and they fled, just at that moment a backie{ van } pulled up with about 5 black guys carrying various weapons { knives etc} to find me with a stick in hand and this poor black guy covered in blood on the floor? wasnt looking to good for me!!! as they thought I had beaten him !! I CHUCK THE STICK ON THE FLOOR drop to my knees and thank god this black guy starts talkin to them and explains that I came to help him!!!! They then thanked me and untied and started cleaning him up he hadnt broken in any house but was walking past a house when these guys jumped him and just beat the hell out of him for fun !! needless to say my dad never had the walking stick lol

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Very brave ,but still cannot stop thinking what might have happened if it had gone wrong.Good on you for helping the guy out,is it still a common thing over there for race related violence ?

Top Bottom