GPX files for LEJOG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
Why not list your ride at www.cycle-endtoend.org.uk - the site is creating a resource for riders, and increasingly seems to be a meeting place for riders to know who else is on the ride at the same time.

Rob

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
or go for LonJoG (click below) and avoid the tedium of Cornwall, Devon, and Lancashire!

Mohamed Sharif

Sorry to crash into your forum with a trekking question, I am planning to be the first black african to atttemp LEJOG, how much do you guys reckon this might cost? i hope to use B&Bs.

BTW this is for Sport Relief and Mo Farah's foundation so if you can sponsor me that would be lovely, search for theblackrambler.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Sorry to crash into your forum with a trekking question, I am planning to be the first black african to atttemp LEJOG, how much do you guys reckon this might cost? i hope to use B&Bs.

BTW this is for Sport Relief and Mo Farah's foundation so if you can sponsor me that would be lovely, search for theblackrambler.

I'm surprised no black africans have done this..really?? TBH i dont understand what difference skin colour makes to doing a Le Jog though??...or am I missing the point somewhere?

...good luck with it though...

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

What makes you so certain that you are the first black african to do the ride? Not everyone trumpets their targets and achievements regarding the ride. What's the significance of your claim?

I was the first from my family to do the ride.
I was also the first from out street to do the ride.
I was also the first from my place of work to do the ride.

I'm sure that if I was creative I could come up with a whole list of firsts.

As for costings....it's entirely dependent on your appetite and budget for accommodation. Some folk manage to book into Travelodges using the cheap room rates for many of the nights and then use B&B for the remainder. The number of days taken to do the ride will also affect the cost. There basically is no definitive answer. Do some research on B&B costs, cost up your food (supermarket cafeterias are cheap meal sources with high energy contents) and you'll have answered your own question.

Enjoy the ride. I have done it both ways for another series of firsts.... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom