Gravel bike suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David L

Über Member
Hi everyone

C2W scheme (halfords) is starting at work. I will have a budget of £1500,

I am after an all round bike for road and light cycle trail / paths and I'm looking for suggestions / real life reviews / recommendations.

Ive had a look on Tredz website and the Tifosi Rostra disc has caught my eye, cannot find many reviews on it, anyone on here own one?

vickster

Legendary Member
There are plenty of independent bike shops that take Halfords vouchers fyi, so you shouldn't be limited to Halfords/Tredz
Is this also for commuting? Mudguards? Rack?

Have you got a link to the Tifosi bike? A 1x set up would probably work for your uses unless the roads are going to be very hilly.

OP
OP
David L

David L

Über Member
There are plenty of independent bike shops that take Halfords vouchers fyi, so you shouldn't be limited to Halfords/Tredz
Is this also for commuting? Mudguards? Rack?

Have you got a link to the Tifosi bike? A 1x set up would probably work for your uses unless the roads are going to be very hilly.

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Tifosi-Rostra-Disc-Tiagra-Hydraulic-2023-Gravel-Bike_256578.htm?sku=918391

Will be used for commuting but rack / mudguards not essential as I have a road bike and a hardtail MTB and I switch between them for commuting

Top Bottom