Gravel/MTB/Adventure cycling in Southern Spain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
To me I think it would be really hard work, for example who will be up At silly o’clock in the morning to prepare breakfast, wash up, then prep and cook the evening meal whilst your out guiding the guests, then tidy up and wash up afterwards, then there’s the laundry to do, beds to be made and general dusting/cleaning around the property plus any maintenance that needs doing, usually when it’s the most inconvenient it could possibly be, there will be the shopping to do, I think it sounds like a recipe for a divorce and will very quickly lose it’s lustre, it will be early starts and late to bed, also don’t forget to budget for public liability insurance for the accommodation and the cycling, and price up for any qualifications you may have to obtain, I’m thinking possibly for the guiding, hygiene for catering etc, I know it sounds quite negative but you really have to consider everything when thinking about setting up this kind of business, I would also be wary of the LBS, I think they could potentially leave you without a leader or bikes to hire if they were to sell up or close, or worse you end up falling out with them, you definitely need a contract with them, not relying on an agreement.

Who's getting a divorce?

Top Bottom