Great Apartment in Vaujany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vaujany

Hi
We have an apartment in Vaujany, Alpe d'Huez - it is about 15mins from Bourg D'Oisans. It has a lockable garage for bike storage and can sleep 5. We are happy to offer long weekends during our low season time May, June and September. Perfect for cycling. Please look at our website if you require any more info. www.vaujanyholidays.com

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It says Low Season (week ends available) but is the price (£300) for a week or week end? I presume a week, but not certain.

If you get there by public transport, do you need a car once you are there. I have in mind a relaxing week, walking, swimming etc. And one last question, how long does it take by bus from Grenoble. I have briefly visited Grenoble, and Les Arcs and would like to visit that area again, in the late spring or early Autumn.

The answers to these questions might be helpful to others as well.
Thank you.

OP
OP
V

vaujany

Hi
The price is £300 for the week. I am really flexible on change over dates during the summer as I am happy to book out the apartment around particular cycling events. I have posted all MTB and cycle events on the site. Throughout July and August there are timed climbs upto Alp D;Huez or Oz. With regard to transfers - during low season it would be better to hire a car from Grenoble, Geneva or Lyon airports. Hope this helps
www.vaujanyholidays.com/specialoffer.html
:cry:

Top Bottom