great commute today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SurlyNomad

i had a fantastic commute in and out of work today, i wasnt knocking my pan out on the way in and i still done my 15 miles in in 1 hour 5 minutes, which for me is bloody good and i knocked 10 minutes of my usual time . On the way home i managed the commute home in 1 hour 10 minutes. I just dont know where the power in my legs come from. The journy home i got abused by a chav going in the oposite direction calling me a gay bender! lol. maybe he fancied me and thats his usual chat up line? i should have blown him a kiss but i was going that fast it was over and done with before i could blink,never mind maybe next time,lol.

theFire

Veteran
i had a fantastic commute in and out of work today, i wasnt knocking my pan out on the way in and i still done my 15 miles in in 1 hour 5 minutes, which for me is bloody good and i knocked 10 minutes of my usual time . On the way home i managed the commute home in 1 hour 10 minutes. I just dont know where the power in my legs come from. The journy home i got abused by a chav going in the oposite direction calling me a gay bender! lol. maybe he fancied me and thats his usual chat up line? i should have blown him a kiss but i was going that fast it was over and done with before i could blink,never mind maybe next time,lol.

Well done! 10 minutes is a lot to knock off!

I also had a fantastic journey in this morning! Managed my fastest commute yet. 17.5mph average over 7.15 miles.... I believe it must have been the fact it was such a sunny morning that did it (here at least)

Top Bottom