Greetings from Immingham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puntsdog

Über Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Wayne (Puntsdog - long story) and I have been converted by my good wife who has frequented these parts for a few months now. Conceding the battle and admitting she has been correct all along and that I would love cycling once I got into it has been the toughest part of my journey to date - more difficult even that the looming spectre of lycra!
Anyway, my bike has been ordered (I had to steal hers to see if I'd enjoy myself enough) and should be with me for next week sometime and I cannot wait. My goals are a touch of weight loss, an improvement in general fitness and mostly a great sense of overall achievement when I complete my first 100 miler! Okay, we will see about the last comment in a year or so.
Outside of cycling I have interests all over the place from target shooting to Scuba diving taking in watch collection some way inbetween.
I've done a little of the lurking thing over the last few weeks and like what I see and read. Forum membership in general is a great resource for information, support and expertise and I look forward to taking part.

Cheers
Wayne

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Would ClaireSaud be your other half by any chance??

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi Wayne and :welcome:
You have varied interests. I hope you take to cycling and that it becomes one of your top past times.
I look forward to hearing about your new purchase and how you get on with it.:bicycle:
Have fun.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I sure am. I wonder what gave it away ^_^

Hmmm, I wonder! :laugh:

Top Bottom