Greetings from Indiana USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldspice

Hi:hello: Did you say you brought a cake:whistle:

OP
OP
S

Switchback

Regular
I usually root for IU and for whoever is playing Purdue. Sunny and 80 degrees this weekend, smokey. Thank you all, for the warm welcome. The last ( and only ) time I was lucky enough to visit GB, my uncle said; "You'll not see it all in a fortnight, Robby". - That's how I learned the definition of the word fortnight. lol

OP
OP
S

Switchback

Regular
Weekend weather correction: mid to upper 50s- not 80. lol....My mother's maiden name is Tomlinson, but she got sent to Deal,Kent, during the war,and I think she stayed there, for the remainder of her youth. My cousin, Martin Calahan, opened one of the first restaurants in Deal, that sells tacoes ( in case anyone knows him ). He is actually my step-cousin. He has also been a roadie for the Rolling Stones, ELO, and others, as well as having a CB radio shop.

sabian92

Über Member
Welcome :biggrin:

I've been to Indiana a few times - have friends in South-West Indianapolis. You have a very nice, flat state :biggrin:

OP
OP
S

Switchback

Regular
sabian92 thanks, but don't forget the rolling hills in southern IN (Brown County)- Google Brown County State Park ( Indiana ) and click on MTB trails.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Wotcha Switchback and welcome!:hello:

Maz

Guru
As per the title, 'Greetings from Indiana.' :smile:
indiana.jpg

Top Bottom