Greetings from Isca.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IscaSteve

Regular
........or Exeter for those not versed in Latin! At last, a friendly cyclist forum where anyone new is not immediately outcast!
Currently on a fleet of two wheeled machines, and being old:tongue: prefer my retro road stuff -a hand built road nike based on a Columbus steel frame and my original old Raleigh GT Sun 10 speed from 1980frozen-in-time which are both for getting out on and away from it all.
The daily commute hack is a Carrera Subway 2 hybrid:banghead: - which compared to other two handles likes a tractor and feels like a tank, but it does the job.

Go away newbie!

Only joking :cheers: A very warm :welcome: Nice bikes, get some pics posted up, would really like to see the Steel :thumbsup:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Greetings from another Exeter boy! Born in Mt Pleasant Road and grew-up in Regents Park (the small houses!). Left a long time ago. They've really buggered the city haven't they ....

OP
OP
IscaSteve

IscaSteve

Regular
Isca Dumnoniorum as distinct from Isca Augusta? ;)
Naturally Isca Dvmnoniorvm (not the one on the other side of the Severn!! - yes I can say this Welsh blood on me mother's side of the family:evil: )
And ta very muchly for the greetings all - I now have a warm feeling inside of me (which normally means something's melted):laugh:

Top Bottom