Greetings from Perth..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RudeNot2

Über Member
Afternoon all

Just thought that I would introduce myself now that I have picked up my Cyclescheme bike..

I went with the Sirrus Elite after reading various reviews and being given pointers by the LBS. Originally I had been considering the Scott P3 Hybrid. In the end I couldn't justify the extra expense and didn't really think that disc brakes were required at the moment!!

I re-discovered my enjoyment of cycling about 7 or 8 years ago when I bought a Carrera Kraken from the unspoken place. This was used in preparation for a 100km trek across the French / Swiss alps with SCOPE. Surprisingly enough - I survived!!

RN2

yello

Greetings RN2.

'That' place gets a bad name around here sometimes but, that said, some of the Carrera bikes are good value for money. The Subway being one and the Kraken another.

Good to see you're using your LBS now though!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:rolleyes: :tongue: RN2 and Greetings from Embra :blush: !

Now that you are 'committed' :sad: to this cycling thing, why not come and join some other CC people here ?

Have no fear about being too slow/unfit/whatever, these rides are for everyone - there is always someone who will keep you company, encourage etc. ..... and if you are way out in front, watch out for HLaB - he's seriously fit (but cannae read a GPS with his sunnies on ;)).

OP
OP
RudeNot2

RudeNot2

Über Member
;) folks.

Will check out the link Scoosh and will no doubt be back in one part of the forum or other asking typical questions!!

The Kraken is still going to get used but might just see some tlc and maintenance shortly.

RN2

Nadeen

Hi and Welcome xxx:smile::sad::smile:

Welcome! As Scoosh says, take a look at the link and join us if you can. We are a freindly bunch....mostly! Anyway, it would be rude not 2!

I'll get my coat!;)

Top Bottom